Celebrate the Fourth of July in Syracuse.
Can you believe that the Fourth of July is less than one week away? Either can we! If you’re still scratching your head, wondering what to do this Fourth of July, consider packing up your best patriotic outfit, booking a last-minute room and celebrating the Fourth of July here in Syracuse. Fireworks and live patriotic music will fill the air to help celebrate the holiday, making Syracuse NY the perfect destination this Fourth of July!
Symphoria Concert & Fourth of July Fireworks
July 4, 2017 at 8pm
Lakeview Amphitheater, Syracuse NY
Tickets are $10, and kids 18 years and younger are free of charge.
The Symphoria is celebrating Independence Day at Lakeview Amphitheater, highlighting Symphoria’s 2017 Summer Concert Series. With Sean O’Loughlin conducting the orchestra, with the Syracuse Pops Chorus, you will hear music from Disney movies, “Star Wars,” and “Pirates of the Caribbean.” In addition, patriotic music will fill the air to help celebrate the Fourth of July in Syracuse such as Morton Gould’s American Salute, John Williams’ Hymn to the Fallen, Tchaikovsky’s 1812 Overture. There will be also be a salute to the U. S. Armed Forces.
Celebrate the holiday at the Symphoria Concert & Fourth of July Fireworks in Syracuse! Parking opens at 5:00 p.m and the gates will open at 6:30 p.m. The Lakeview Amphitheater,490 Restoration Way, Syracuse NY 13209, is located just minutes away from us at the Marriott Syracuse Downtown.
If looking for hotels in Syracuse for the Fourth of July, we invite you to book your stay with us. We’re conveniently located near the Fourth of July event in Syracuse and the perfect place to rest your head after a long evening of celebrating!
From all of us here at the Marriott Syracuse Downtown, we’d like to wish you a very happy and safe Fourth of July!
Plenty of Summer Festivals and Concerts in Syracuse to fill your calendar!
In honor of the first day of summer, we’re sharing our favorite summer festivals in Syracuse, plus the best concerts taking place throughout these next few months! For concertgoers and music lovers, summer is the season of festivals. Check out what’s taking place near us at the Marriott Syracuse Downtown and begin filling your calendar with the best shows and festivals in Syracuse. The summer line-up will conclude with the Great New York State Fair. Begin planning your summer getaway today!
Upcoming music concerts at Lakeview Amphitheater in Syracuse:
- Jun 24 7:00 PM: Zac Brown Band
- Jun 25 8:00 PM: Bob Dylan
- Jun 30 8:00 PM: Third Eye Blind with Silversun Pickups
- Jul 4 8:00 PM: Symphoria Presents: Summer Concert Lakeview Amphitheater
- Jul 4 8:00 PM Symphoria July 4th Celebration
- Jul 11 7:30 PM: Foreigner, Cheap Trick & Jason Bonham’s Led Zeppelin Experience
- Jul 12 12:55 PM: 2017 Country Megaticket Tickets (Includes All Performances)
- Jul 13 10:00 AM: B104.7 Presents 2017 Country Megaticket
- Jul 13 7:00 PM: Lady Antebellum, Kelsea Ballerini & Brett Young
- Jul 13 7:30 PM: Lady Antebellum: You Look Good World Tour with K.Ballerini & B.Young
- Jul 14 6:00 PM: Kidz Bop Live!
- Jul 14 6:00 PM: Kidz Bop Kids
- Jul 15 6:45 PM: Incubus with Jimmy Eat World and Atlas Genius
- Jul 16 4:00 PM: Outlaw Music Festival (Willie Nelson, My Morning Jacket, Sheryl Crow)
- Jul 19 6:00 PM: K-Rockathon 2017
- Jul 19 6:00 PM: KROCKATHON featuring Korn, Stone Sour and more
- Jul 29 7:30 PM: Boston with Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
- Aug 5 7:00 PM: Kings of Leon & Nathaniel Rateliff and The Night Sweats
Upcoming summer festivals in Syracuse:
- 63rd Annual Syracuse Polish Festival: Friday, June 23 to Sunday, June 25 at Clinton Square.
- New York State Chinese Lantern Festival: Now through Sunday, June 25 at Empire Expo Center-NYS
- FairgroundsNYS Blues Fest 2017: Friday, July 7-Saturday, July 8 at Clinton Square
- City Market 2017: Sunday, July 9 at Everson Museum of Art PlazaPPG Syracuse
- Nationals Classic Car Show: Friday, July 14 to Sunday, July 16 at Empire Expo Center-NYS Fairgrounds
- Stage of Nations ECOfest: Friday July 28-Saturday July 29 at Hanover Square
47th Annual Syracuse Arts & Crafts Festival: Friday, July 28 to Sunday, July 30 at Columbus Circle
- City Market 2017: Sunday, August 13 at Everson Museum of Art Plaza
- Great New York State Fair: Wednesday, August 23 to Monday, September 4 at Empire Expo Center-NYS Fairgrounds
Spend Memorial Day Weekend in Syracuse.
Land of the free because of the brave. While many of us look forward to the long weekend, it’s important to remember that this holiday is a time to honor our fallen heroes who made the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom. Memorial Day is always the last Monday in May, this year falling on Monday, May 29. Along with many exciting Memorial Day events and parades in Syracuse, there will also be a memorial service to gather and honor those who have so faithfully served our nation. If your travel plans include a stay with us at the Marriott Syracuse Downtown, we’ve listed a few of our top Memorial Day Weekend events in Syracuse for you to use as a guide while here.
If you’ll be spending Memorial Day Weekend in Syracuse, you may want to check out:
- Memorial Day Watchfire on Sunday, May 28 @ 8PM taking place in the Veterans Memorial Watchfire Park at the NYS Fairgrounds (located between Rt. 690, 695 & State Fair Blvd). Veterans and non-Veterans are encouraged to gather at the Watchfire, which comes from the military tradition that follows a battle or march. The large fire was started so those who were missing or lost could locate their comrades and rejoin them. The Watchfire and accompanying Memorial Day ceremony is a meaningful event in our community and an opportunity to pay our respects to our fallen heroes.
- Sampling Syracuse Food Tours on Sunday, May 27 @ 12:00PM at Armory Square. This is a wonderful way to sample delicious bites from award-winning Syracuse restaurants. Eat your way through Syracuse during a three-hour walking tour, while learning about cultural and historical landmarks.
- Eastwood Memorial Day Parade on Monday, May 29 @ 9:00AM. The Memorial Day parade in Syracuse takes place at the Eastwood American Legion Post 1276 and will be followed by a formal ceremony.
- Fayetteville’s Memorial Day Parade on May 29 @ 9:00AM at the Village of Fayetteville. Beginning at Route 5 and Highbridge Street and ending at Beard Park, the parade will also include a brief memorial ceremony.
Skip the traffic and stay the night! We invite you to spend Memorial Day Weekend with us at the Marriott Syracuse Downtown, not only conveniently located near the events and memorials taking place in and around Syracuse, but also the perfect place to rest your head after a long day.
Syracuse University Graduates Get Ready to Bid Farewell.
In honor of the Syracuse University Commencement Weekend fast approaching, we’d like to extend our congratulations to the Syracuse University Class of 2017. While your time here in Syracuse is coming to an end and you look forward with optimism to a new chapter in your life, leaving a place that you’ve called home for these last few years is certainly bittersweet. While you, a soon-to-be Syracuse University graduate, gets ready to bid farewell to our town, we’ve shared a few of our favorite events that will be taking place during your last weekend here in Syracuse.
Whether you are in town visiting for the graduation or looking for things to do this weekend in Syracuse to help bid farewell to a place you’ve called home, there are plenty of popular events that will be taking place to help make your weekend here in Syracuse truly memorable.
The 2nd Annual Syracuse Food Truck & Craft Beer Festival: The Syracuse Food Truck & Craft Beer Festival is returning to the New York State Fairgrounds on Saturday, May 13 from Noon-6pm.
Graduation Dinner with us at the Marriott Syracuse Downtown: We invite you to join us for a splendid buffet to celebrate your great accomplishments. For additional information regarding our graduation dinner at the Marriott Syracuse Downtown, please call 315.474.2424 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Syracuse’s City Market: This year, the City Market will take place outdoors at the Everson Museum of Art’s plaza. It runs every second Sunday of the month beginning this Sunday, May 14th.
From pulling all-nighters at the library to cheering at the Carrier Dome, you are forever a part of the Syracuse family. We welcome you to celebrate the weekend with us at our historic hotel, which features fascinating historic works of art from Syracuse’s history. Come by for a refreshing cocktail or a hearty meal at Eleven Waters and toast to your accomplishments.
Graduates, Pull up a Seat and Celebrate your Graduation Dinner in Syracuse.
Congratulations to the Class of 2017! With your close friends and family surrounding you, it is the perfect time to celebrate your accomplishments and success. We invite you to pull up a seat and spend your graduation dinner with us here in Syracuse. Our splendid buffet at the Marriott Syracuse Downtown is sure to please the entire family. Come discover why we are the perfect place for graduation dinner in Syracuse.
To celebrate our Syracuse graduates, we will have two seatings. The first will be at 4:30PM, and the second will be at 7:30PM on Saturday, May 13th. Tickets are $42.00 for adults, $19.00 for children between the ages of 5 and 12, and children under 5 are free.
Our versatile menu selections include:
Antipasta and Cheese Display
Fresh Fruit and Berries
Cucumber Wrapped Market Greens
Classic Wedge with Bacon, Gorgonzola, Dill Buttermilk Dressing
Assorted Rolls and Butter
Breast of Chicken Florentine
Faroe Island Salmon
Cranberry Stuffed Chicken
Roast Loin of Pork
Potatoes Au Gratin
Four Cheese Tortellini with Alfredo Sauce
Cavatelli with Utica Greens and Gianelli Sausage
Graduation is a time to reminisce but to also look ahead to the future. At such an exciting chapter in your life, there is no better way to celebrate than with loving friends and family and great food. We are conveniently located just minutes away from the 2017 Syracuse University Commencement and welcome you and your loved ones to join us for a hearty meal for your graduation dinner in Syracuse. To purchase your tickets for our Graduation Dinner at the Marriott Syracuse Downtown, please click here.
For additional information, please call 315.474.2424 or email email@example.com. Ticket sales are nonrefundable.
Attending the Syracuse University Graduation? Make a stop at Eleven Waters.
Congratulations, Class of 2017 from all of us here at the Marriott Syracuse Downtown. If you will be attending the commencement weekend on May 12-14, we welcome you to stop by and re-fuel at Eleven Waters. Whether you’d like to enjoy a hearty breakfast before the ceremony or stop by afterwards, our Syracuse restaurant happily welcomes you, your family and friends to join us for a bite to eat.
We are always serving up unique local flavors for you to indulge in while relaxing in a modern bistro setting. Our private dining room welcomes your private parties to dine accompanied by an antique wine cabinet feature, a truly one-of-a-kind experience. This now famous cabinet was uncovered during the restoration project. Dining in our private dining room, alongside this historic feature is the perfect way to celebrate the fine craftsmanship of our state, as well as your accomplishments throughout your college career.
Browse our menus and reserve your table today.
Eleven Waters is open:
- Monday – Friday: 6:30am to 10pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 7am to 10pm
If you will be spending the weekend here in Syracuse and you’re seeking hotels for the Syracuse University Graduation, we invite you to stay with us overnight. Please reach out to us directly at 1-315-474-2424 to inquire about our availability for the 2017 Syracuse University Graduation weekend.
Once again, Congratulations Graduates!