Pop the champagne! Your friend is changing her last name! Throw her the party of the year with us – one of the premier event spaces in Syracuse.
Congratulations! The bride is preparing for the wedding of her dreams, and perhaps this fairy tale ceremony will even be taking place here, at the Marriott Syracuse Downtown.
When planning a bridal shower, the duty traditionally rests with the Maid-of-Honor and choosing the perfect bridal shower venue is often thought to be just as important as the wedding venue itself. If you’re looking for the best bridal shower venue in Syracuse, the same event space that the bride is choosing can make perfect sense, providing you with the ideal setting for making memories and ensuring that everyone has the most wonderful time possible.
With event spaces that range from the most luxurious and intimate to the grandest of ballrooms imaginable, we have something here for every bride and every budget. No matter your preferred style, your bride can expect her day to be elegant, sophisticated, and most importantly, special!
Even though the hosting responsibility may have fallen on your graceful shoulders, the same Certified Wedding Specialists and the corresponding team members that assist in planning the picture-perfect storybook weddings that the Marriott Syracuse Downtown is known for are also at your disposal. Our Catering Services Manager will lead a team to customize a menu to fit any budget – whether brunch, lunch, or a very elegant afternoon tea! All the little, but still vital details, from seating arrangements to tastings, will be handled personally and professionally with no request too large or small. Of course, if your bride has her own outside help who wishes to advise, they are more than welcome to join us (standard event policies may apply).
So, why not treat the bride to a day she will never forget by hosting her shower with us, here at the historic Marriott Syracuse Downtown Hotel.
CNY Pride Week Events 2017.
The theme for the 2017 CNY Pride Week is “LOVE Is…” The LGBT community and their allies will come together to celebrate and affirm their individual sexual and gender identity at various events in and around Syracuse, including the annual Pride Parade and Festival. We’ve shared a list below of the CNY Pride events that will be taking place near our TAG-Approved hotel in Syracuse.
- Friday, June 9th: Big Gay Prom at the Sky Armory from 8:00pm-Midnight. Kick off CNY Pride Week at My Big Gay Prom, an evening that includes delicious sweet & savory bites, a Barefoot Sparkling Wine greet (21+), a raffle, and DJ entertainment.
- Monday, June 12th: Flag Raising at City Hall. Mayor Miner will raise the Pride flag at noon.
- Tuesday, June 13th: Inter Faith Service at 876 Dewitt St. Syracuse, NY 13203 at 7:00pm. All are welcome and encouraged to attend!
- Wednesday, June 14th: Pride Night with Syracuse Chiefs at NBT Bank Stadium. Tickets can be purchased online or in-person.
- Thursday, June 15th: Movie Night at Art Rage at 7:00pm. The film “Pride” will be showing ay Art Rage. Presented by CNY Pride and free and open to the public.
- Saturday, June 17th: Pride Parade and Festival at Inner Harbor in Syracuse. CNY Pride is proud to once again bring their celebration of the LGBTQ communities to the Syracuse Inner Harbor. The festival reaches well over 4500 people every year, last year setting record attendance. There will be a variety of food, entertainment and vendors for you to enjoy!
- Saturday, June 17th: Gay 5k at the Long Branch Park from 9:00am-1:00pm. The CNY 5k is a community-run, family-friendly event designed to celebrate our Central New York community and raise funds for local LGBT non-profits.
The Marriott Syracuse Downtown is proud to be a TAG-Approved hotel in Syracuse. There are many factors that qualify us to be TAG-Approved, including enforcing non-discriminatory policies, treating heterosexual and domestic partners equally in personnel policies, providing LGBT diversity and sensitivity training for employees, empowering customers and employees to be “watchdogs” of its gay and lesbian business practices, giving back to our community and employing staff members who reflect the diversity of our community.
If you’re looking for hotels for the CNY Pride Week Events 2017, we invite you to book your stay with us at the Marriott Syracuse Downtown.
A decadent menu awaits you at our Mother’s Day Brunch in Syracuse.
Let us help you make this Mother’s Day extra special. If looking for places to celebrate Mom, reserve your seat at our Mother’s Day Brunch in Syracuse on Sunday, May 14th. There will be plenty of delicious options to choose from which means that no matter what Mom may be craving for the day, she’s certain to find a few of a her favorite dishes at our Mother’s Day Brunch at the Marriott Syracuse Downtown. Seating times are as follows: 10:00AM, 12:30PM, 2:30PM.
Our Mother’s Day Brunch Menu
Peppered Maple Bacon, Gianelli Sausage Patties, Shaughnessy’s Corned Beef Hash
Eggs and Omelets to Order
Deep Dish Cranberry and Apple Breakfast Tart
Loaded Home Fries
with Accompaniments and Sauces
Lump Maryland Crabcakes
Seafood Newburg with Puff Pastry
Chicken and Waffles
with Maple-Mustard Glaze and Cranberry Relish
Banana Bread Pudding
with Espresso Syrup
Caprese Salad with Balsamic Reduction
Classic Caesar Salad
Served in Rocks Glasses
Local Greens with Great Lakes Cheddar, Candied Pecans, Berries and Riesling Vinaigrette
House Made Pickle Assortment
Marinated Roast Vegetables
Artisan NY Cheeses
Fresh Fruit Slice
Chobani Yogurt and Granola
Breakfast Pastries, Breads, Muffins, Croissants, Bagels
Slow Roast Prime Rib
Au Jus, Horseradish Cream
Roast Breat of Turkey
Grilled Cheese Station
Mini NYS Cheddar and Heirloom Tomatoes
Mini Smoked Gouda and Roast Turkey
Adults – $49.00 Per Person,
Children (5-12) – $19.00 Per Person,
Children Under 5 are Free
Treat Mom to a memorable day in Syracuse. Our Mother’s Day Brunch is the perfect way to start the day before exploring the local sights. Come discover why we are the perfect pick for your Mother’s Day destination in New York.
Tickets can be bought on EventBrite.com. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly at (315) 474-2424 with any questions or concerns.