History and romance at our Syracuse wedding venue
Congratulations on your recent engagement! Now that you are betrothed, it is time to begin planning for your wedding day. If you are looking for a romantic and elegant location, our stunning Syracuse wedding venue is a dream-come-true.
Opened in 1924, the Hotel Syracuse was the grand lady of Central New York hotels for many years before its closing in 2004. Countless weddings and other social events, as well as the meetings of many business groups and conventions, were held in its Persian Terrace, Grand Ballroom and other function rooms. Today we have recreated the grandeur of this historic property from Hotel Syracuse to Marriott Syracuse Downtown.
Imagine celebrating your love at our historic property while every last detail is handled seamlessly by our staff of Certified Wedding Specialists.
Here is what you can expect:
- A team of certified wedding planning experts.
- Our newly restored and historic Imperial Ballroom and Grand Ballroom
- Flexible, new, and revitalized event spaces that can accommodate small, intimate affairs, as well as grand celebrations for your wedding or other bridal celebration.
- Wedding packages that are perfect for any budget.
- Highly acclaimed chefs that assist in the creation of distinctive and delicious wedding menus.
We invite you join us at the newly opened Marriott Syracuse Downtown for a tour and we will ensure that your wedding is stress-free and full of love and joy.