The Pumpkin Hollow is our top pick for fall fun in Syracuse.
’Tis the season for pumpkin picking, hay rides and fresh homemade apple fritters. If looking for the best places to go pumpkin picking in Syracuse, an afternoon at The Pumpkin Hollow is sure to please. It’s one of our favorite fall attractions in Syracuse, offering something for the whole family to enjoy.
With 30 varieties of pumpkins and gourds, you may need the entire afternoon to truly make the most out of your visit. Be sure to set aside enough time to explore the beloved Syracuse pumpkin patch. Here’s everything The Pumpkin Hollow has to offer:
- Pumpkins, gourds, corn stalks and Indian corn.
- Hot Fresh Apple Fritters.
- Acres of fun in their expanded corn maze. $3 each or $10 for a family.
- Hay Ride through the pumpkin patch $2 each.
- Face Painting
- Interact with a variety of farm animals! Free (animal food costs extra).
- Climb and jump through stacks of loose and baled hay.
- Scoop and build in the Corn Barn.
- Enjoy a sweet treat in the Ice Cream Shoppe.
- Wide selection of food, gifts and seasonal decorations in the Pumpkin Gift Barn.
The Pumpkin Hollow is located at 3735 W. Seneca Tnpk. in Syracuse, only a 15 minute drive from our hotel. Once you’ve finished exploring and enjoying your afternoon, come retreat back to our hotel and rest your feet.
We offer two on-site dining options that may just hit the spot after the long day. Eleven Waters and Shaughnessy’s Pub offers delicious entrees, refreshing beverages and delectable desserts to help you end your day.
The Pumpkin Hollow is open daily 10am-6pm from now through October 31st. It’s always a great time to plan your visit! Book your stay with us at the Marriott Syracuse Downtown and celebrate the fall season in New York.